1. The user can access www.galbentb.com without having to provide any personal information.
2. There are different moments in which the user may freely provide information.
a) WHEN REQUESTING INFORMATION, in this case the user introduces his name, his e-mail address, his password and this data on the services in which he is interested is stored.
b) WHEN RESERVING, in this case the user introduces his personal details such as name, address, telephones, ID, shipping address, his passwords, ... and the reservation he has requested from GALBEN T&B.
3. The data provided by the users will be incorporated into the computerized files of GALBEN T&B, making us responsible for their digital treatment and confidentiality based on the following rules:
3.1) The data collected on this website will be used with the aim, in the form and with the limitations and rights gathered in the Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, within the framework of Spanish Law.
3.2) GALBEN T&B has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, so as to avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized treatment or access.
3.3) The users that provide personal data, agree that the aforementioned data be subjected to digital treatment in order to be used by GALBEN T&B, with a commercial customization purpose, an operative and statistical purpose, and activities that correspond to its social object, expressly authorizing GALBEN T&B to extract, store data and marketing studies in order to adequate their offers to the particular profile. GALBEN T&B will provide the necessary details to the corresponding supplier when the user contracts any service provided by this supplier. GALBEN T&B may retain the user’s data once it has ended the relation with the user to meet legal obligations.
3.4) In the eventuality of the collected data being used for a purpose different than that for which it has been collected, it will require the previous consent of the interested parties.
3.5) The user gives his consent and authorises GALBEN T&B to provide the following details to the official bodies that so require it in accordance with the law of each of the countries in which we operate.
4. The users, in agreement with the Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, will be able to freely exercise the rights to opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their details and revocation of his authorisation without retroactive effects on the specified terms. These rights can be exercised by addressing in written form the department responsible for the automated file: GALBEN T&B in Palma de Mallorca (07012), Protectora Street, 10, local 8.
GALBEN T&B has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access.
This guarantee will be based on an additional two conditions:
1. SECURE SERVER - YOU CAN ALWAYS KNOW IF A PAGE IS SAFE
When you are asked to provide personal data, regardless of the security system, you will have the certainty that a business is secure when a closed padlock appears in the lower part of the browser.
2. WE NEVER STORE CRITICAL DATA such as CREDIT CARDS OR BANK ACCOUNTS.
When you choose to pay with credit card or by bank transfer, GALBEN T&B will redirect you directly to the payment gateway of a FINANTIAL INSTITUTION, which use the safest means in order to guarantee your tranquillity.
Be assured that your transactions with credit cards are protected and secure. The FINANTIAL INSTITUTIONS use the most advanced systems of technological security to carry out credit card and electronic transfers.